The following websites can help with transitional planning for students with disabilities who are looking to the next chapter of their lives:
- Bridges To Work - A transitional program for graduated seniors to age 22 that help them find and retain employment while working on valuable job skills like resume building and interviews
- DHS - Division of Rehabilitative Services - A state agency that can provide transitional services and potential job services to those with disabilities
- PUNS - A part of the Department of Human Services that can provide resources to those with developmental disabilities
- The Mayor's Office for People with Disabilities - A city resource that can provide some services regarding transitional support like jobs, etc.
- CPS - ODLSS - Transition Services - CPS resources on transition
Contact the Specialized Services Office with questions regarding transitional services at 773-534-2810.