ESL 2 and MYP French 2
Amundsen High School
French 2 Regular and MYP
Bonjour et Bienvenu(e) en classe de français! I hope this year will be interesting, educational, and even fun.
Through games, exercises, and other activities, you will learn to read, write, listen to, and speak
French. You will also learn about France and other French-speaking countries. If you have any
problems in this course, please don’t hesitate to ask for help before or after class, or after school.
I am available after school most days Monday through Thursday.
School Website: amundsenhs.org
We will also be using Google classroom, which can be found at Classroom.google.com.
My email: firstname.lastname@example.org – This is the best way to communicate with me
- No foul language, IN ANY LANGUAGE, is permitted.
- Wear your mask at all times.
- Defacing school property (walls, desks, etc.) is prohibited.
- Leave your cell phone in a pocket or backpack unless we’re using phones for educational purposes.
- Speak only when it’s your turn or when working with a partner or partners.
Grading criteria, according to World Language Department policy:
Summative Assessments– 40% This includes productive, receptive, and interactive unit assessments
Formative Assessments - 50% This includes classwork, homework, quizzes, and projects.
Approaches to Learning – 10% This includes your participation and speaking of French.
Bienvenu(e) et bonne chance!